The top 19 ways to better understand your customers
Thursday 28 July 2022 (9am PT; 12pm ET; 5pm GMT)
Join us for an exclusive interview with:
- Alex Genov, Head of Customer Experience Research at Zappos
- James Alford, Founder and Principal Researcher at Unabashed Research
- Fernando Cabestany, Brand Coach and Strategist at Ikemi Storytelling
- Chris Johnston, Founder and CEO of Adoreboard
Together, they’ll discuss the top 19 ways to better understand your customers.
Inspired by Alex, James and Fernando’s latest book, ‘Forget the customer, see the person’. You’ll find answers to questions like:
- Should you treat all customers with the utmost care?
- How does business research need to differ from academic research?
- What are the best ways to segment your customers?
- How can you do attitudinal research at scale?
- What are the building blocks of a persona?
- And much more more.
Register today and you could win one of 10 copies of Alex, Fernando and James’ new book!
All registrants will also receive three complimentary insights on their company’s CX performance, generated using Adoreboard’s Emotion AI platform.
Adoreboard is a Gartner Cool Vendor in Artificial Intelligence for Customer Analytics and featured in Forresters’ The Future of CX Measurement Report and EX Measurement Best Practices Report.