The ideal Customer Success Consultant for Adoreboard has a background in analysis and is an empathetic, natural communicator...
LOCATION: Belfast (city centre), Northern Ireland
The Customer Success Consultant is a critical new ‘customer first’ position created to support new and existing software clients. The ideal candidate for the role has a background in analysis and insights and is an empathetic, natural communicator who can build new relationships easily.
The successful individual would look after a range of Adoreboard clients and potential clients. They will be conscientious, responsible and have the ability to self-manage working hours within a given framework. It is envisaged that the Customer Success Consultant would progress to manage and oversee a number of customer success roles as the company grows.
- Assume responsibility for customers and understand their projects to achieve goal through Adoreboard platform
- Create customer success plan for key client accounts on a monthly basis and have a communications plan around how you will execute on this
- Undertake ‘small’ pieces of analysis to support ‘proving the value’ of Adoreboard’s analysis technology
- Facilitate conversion from trials and consultancy-based projects to product-based software accounts
- Work with customer to translate insights to be generated in the platform to outcomes so customers have a ‘repeatable’ or ‘templated’ approach
- Conduct ‘training sessions’, presentations, demos and meetings with clients to build a trust adviser status with existing and new customers help them achieve their goals through Adoreboard
- Help to write supporting documentation and user content such as help desk, blog posts and case studies
- Be the expert on Adoreboard use cases and how customer can achieve key goals for customers as part of new customer onboarding
- See a problem, solve a problem. Work with Adoreboard team’s (product) to evolve and improve our customer’s Adoreboard experience.
- Communicate with the product team to observe, monitor and respond to usage metrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the Adoreboard product and be the key link between Adoreboard customers goals and how we can help them achieve this
Qualifications: Educated to Degree Level in subject requiring analytical skills. Subjects include but are not limited to Psychology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Statistics, Business plus a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- An innate desire to help others and see them succeed whilst being commercially aware
- Natural problem solver and communicator, seeing every problem as an opportunity to further engage
- Desire to learn and understand with ability to dig in and quickly understand new technology (Emotics platform)
- Great at explaining things in simple terms and take pride in teaching and empowering others
- Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative approaches to a piece of work
- Experience using text analytics tools and excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience conducting analyses on unstructured as well as structured/semi-structured text data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Google Docs
- Skilled at multitasking, self-motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to learn psychological theories relating to emotion (to underpin work and analysis) quickly
- Can work independently using own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in NPS, CSAT or survey insight analysis
- Experience in sentiment analysis and text analytics
- Worked in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A passion for any of the following; psychology, human behaviour, research, analytics, linguistics, data science, artificial intelligence
What you get in return
This is a new role so you will undertake training in the first 6 months of the role:
- Presentation skills
- Customer Success Planning
- Internal product knowledge of Emotics
Identification of a mentor who works in the area of customer success who can be a resource for you as you evolve in the role. Enhanced flexibility in working hours to facilitate global client base and personal preferences.
- Full-time role
- 25 days annual leave
- Awesome city centre location
- Salary range dependent on experience
How to apply
This is a pre-Christmas ‘heads-up’ from the job fairy in relation to our recent investment and expansion news.
Full details will be announced early January with the aim of closing applications February 2020. If you’d like to be notified when full details become available please contact us using the button below.
Meanwhile have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!