Adoreboard’s data analytics team is expanding and is seeking a Data Analyst to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Adoreboard’s data analytics team is expanding and is seeking a Data Analyst to work with some of the world’s leading brands. If you’re fascinated by consumer behaviour and interested in how data analytics can unearth insights on customer emotions and motivations then read on!
Emotion analysis helps brands make better decisions about how to improve customer experience. Your role as a data analyst will be to:
- Provide Adoreboard’s clients with game-changing insights, uncovered with the help of our emotion analysis platform Emotics
- Take these insights and place them in context so our clients can understand the impact of what’s been unveiled
- Communicate these insights to the client in-person or through web conference software
To excel in this role, you’ll have to be great at presenting ideas and information, be super organised, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Qualifications: Educated to Degree Level in subject requiring combining of quantitative and qualitative methods. Subjects include but are not limited to Psychology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Statistics
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative approaches to a piece of work
- Experience using advanced analytics tools
- Experience conducting analyses on unstructured as well as structured/semi-structured data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of statistical techniques (Regression, ANOVA, T-Test)
- Skilled at multi-tasking, self-motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to apply creative and flexible approaches toward a piece of work
- Ability to learn psychological theories relating to emotion (to underpin work and analysis) quickly
- Can work independently using own initiative as well as part of a team
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org