Adoreboard is a Gartner Cool Vendor and provides a SaaS platform for analysing text feedback to some of the world's leading brands like P&G, Capgemini, Michelin, DHL, All State, Equity Residential. We're recruiting a Head of Demand marketing who is responsible for identifying and creating new marketing and product qualified opportunities for our SaaS platform.
LOCATION: Fully remote
Adoreboard is a world leading ‘emotion analysis’ SaaS provider. We help brands transform their employee and customer experience by using our text analytics platform, Emotics, to analyse interactions and comments from any source (e.g. social media, NPS verbatim, reviews, support tickets) and extract ‘decision-ready insights’. Adoreboard clients use entirely self-serve having undertaken a 14 day trial or by receiving a demonstration of value.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing Adoreboard’s digital marketing strategy to generate and manage leads. They will be a passionate and conscientious self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously whilst developing and managing marketing resources and budget. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who will report directly to the CEO and who can quickly build relationships with team, clients and a range of stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years experience who are passionate about digital marketing and who are seeking to join a high potential technology start-up company. Experience in working within a growing, fast-paced B2B software company is preferred. In return, the role will offer a competitive salary and a fun and flexible work environment.
- Work with the CEO, develop, execute and maintain Adoreboard’s digital and growth strategy through the development of creative and ROI-focused processes, and strategies for consistently delivery a monthly target of Marketing Qualified Leads and Product Qualified Leads
- Drive B2B customer acquisition through delivery of Marketing Qualified Leads and Product Qualified Leads to agreed targets with digital go to market approach
- Develop and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns on digital channels to acquire Marketing Qualified Leads and Product Qualified Leads that is repeatable
- Develop and execute on a content approach that underpins the digital go to market campaign
- Identify and manage the required resources to deliver on integrated marketing plans
- Contribute to growing the sales pipeline, manage leads through inbound and outbound marketing activity, prioritisation and metrics
- Work with the sales team to harvest and manage email campaigns, developing marketing qualified leads (MQL) into sales qualified leads
- Develop and implement tactics to optimise the Adoreboard website, including (including user journey tracking/automation and CRO)
- Generate content/collateral for regular webinars to engage with on relevant challenges for customer and employee experience
- Deliver monthly and quarterly progress reports to the CEO.
Adoreboard is looking for a dynamic, motivated and experienced individual to join our team, develop and lead our digital marketing and sales efforts.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience with 2:1 degree or higher in marketing, communications (or a similar, relevant discipline)
- OR 5+ years experience in a similar digital marketing role
- High level of understanding across all areas of digital marketing and significant hands-on experience in multiple verticals
- A self-starter with initiative who has the ability to solve problems, identify knowledge/experience gaps and manage required resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of inbound marketing concepts
- Experience of researching and writing long-form ‘lead gen’ content
- Experience in email marketing and CRM management
- Ability to present high impact, professional company and value proposition pitches
- Social media experience, preferably Linkedin & sales navigator
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, traffic metrics and campaign tracking
- Experience in onsite SEO and good awareness of offsite SEO principles
- Technical knowledge to manage WordPress and basic HTML
- Understanding CRO and user experience concepts
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Google Docs
- Good organisational and time-management skills with ability to work to deadlines
- B2B software marketing experience
- Worked in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working with design/video software
- Email marketing / Adwords / PPC / SEM paid marketing/advertising experience
- Experience of multiple tools and platforms (CRM, email, automation, research etc)
- A passion for any of the following; psychology, human behaviour, user experience, research, analytics, linguistics, artificial intelligence
What you get in return
- Full-time (35hrs/wk) with flexibility
- 35 days annual leave
- Fully remote
- Salary range dependent on experience and performance