If you’re fascinated by consumer behaviour and interested in how emotion AI and text analytics can unearth commercial insights then read on...
LOCATION: Belfast (city centre), Northern Ireland
Adoreboard’s data analytics team is expanding and is seeking a Data Analyst to work on delivering insights with some of the world’s leading brands. If you’re fascinated by consumer behaviour and interested in how data analytics can unearth insights on customer emotions and motivations then read on!
Adoreboard is a world leading ‘emotion analysis’ SaaS provider. We help brands transform their employee and customer experience by using our text analytics platform, Emotics, to analyse interactions and comments from any source (e.g. social media, NPS verbatim, reviews, support tickets) and extract ‘decision-ready insights’. Adoreboard clients use Emotics entirely self-serve or with ‘bolt-on’ consultancy and analyst time.
Emotion analysis goes beyond sentient analysis in terms of getting to ‘decision ready insights’ faster. It helps brands make better decisions about how to improve customer experience.
Your role as a data analyst will be to:
- Provide Adoreboard’s clients with game-changing insights, uncovered with the help of our emotion analysis platform, Emotics
- Take these insights and place them in context so our clients can understand the impact of what’s been unveiled
- Communicate these insights to the client in-person or through web conference software
To excel in this role, you’ll have to be great at presenting ideas and information, be super organised, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Qualifications: Educated to Degree Level in subject requiring combining of quantitative and qualitative methods. Subjects include but are not limited to Psychology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Statistics.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative approaches to a piece of commercially-focused work
- Experience using advanced analytics tools
- Experience conducting analyses on unstructured as well as structured/semi-structured data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Google Docs
- Knowledge of statistical techniques (Regression, ANOVA, T-Test)
- Skilled at multitasking, self-motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to apply creative and flexible approaches toward a piece of work
- Ability to understand the customer need and use analysis to unearth commercially-driven insights
- Ability to learn psychological theories relating to emotion (to underpin work and analysis) quickly
- Can work independently using own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in NPS, CSAT or survey insight analysis
- Experience in sentiment analysis and text analytics
- Worked in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Worked on commercially-focused, insight-driven research
- A passion for any of the following; psychology, human behaviour, consumer behaviour, research, analytics, linguistics, data science, artificial intelligence
What you get in return
- Full-time (35hrs/wk) with flexibility
- 25 days annual leave
- Awesome city centre location
- Salary dependent on experience.
This is an open role and we invite degree-educated applications from candidates with a range of experience levels.
How to apply
This is a pre-Christmas ‘heads-up’ from the job fairy in relation to our recent investment and expansion news.
Full details will be announced early January with the aim of closing applications February 2020. If you’d like to be notified please contact us using the button below.
Meanwhile have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!