If you’re a talented designer with experience in developing UI for modern web applications and would like to work in a high growth SaaS company this might be for you...
LOCATION: Belfast (city centre), Northern Ireland
Adoreboard’s product team is expanding and is seeking a UI/UX specialist to work with the software team on product development for some of the world’s leading brands. If you’re a talented designer with experience in developing UI for modern web applications and would like to work in a high growth SaaS company that offers potential for growth then read on!
Adoreboard is a world leading ‘emotion analysis’ SaaS provider. We help brands transform their employee and customer experience by using our text analytics platform, Emotics, to analyse interactions and comments from any source (e.g. social media, NPS verbatim, reviews, support tickets) and extract ‘decision-ready insights’. Adoreboard clients use Emotics entirely self-serve or with ‘bolt-on’ consultancy and analyst time.
As such, the ideal candidate will have experience in designing, developing and improving analytics and dashboard-style business interfaces and applications. An overview of our brand and style can be seen here https://adoreboard.com/platform
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Iteratively lead the design process through concept development and validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final design/development
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team and stakeholders (engineering, data analysts and business)
- Work alongside the business and customer success team to solve customer problems
- Work alongside the engineering team to deliver user stories in terms of design and front end development
- Work with marketing to ensure consistency across product and website
- Contribute to creative problem solving within the product
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Proficient in Sketch and Invision
- Experience in designing business-orientated SaaS applications
- Strong knowledge of modern design standards and development frameworks
- Solid understanding of typography, color and layout
- Pixel-perfect attention to details whilst knowing when low-fi sketches are appropriate
- Ability to rapidly prototype
- Highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous and responsible with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to empathise with the customer and improve their experience
- An portfolio of relevant work
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment using agile methodologies. They will understand the need to be flexible during growth, including the design flexibility to assist in other areas of the business such as working with marketing on delivering occasional design assets and website updates (WordPress). It is envisaged the successful candidate will assist in documenting new design-oriented roles as the company grows.
What you get in return
- Full-time (35hrs/wk) with flexibility
- 25 days annual leave
- Awesome city centre location
- Salary range dependent on experience.
This role offers the opportunity to grow within a cutting edge tech company, including potential progression to leading the design or product team.
We are open to part-time applicants. Salary pro-rata.
How to apply
This is a pre-Christmas ‘heads-up’ from the job fairy in relation to our recent investment and expansion news.
Full details will be announced early January with the aim of closing applications February 2020. If you’d like to be notified please contact us using the button below.
Meanwhile have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!