Belfast, 6 October 2022
Adoreboard, the leading Emotion AI platform, has enjoyed a record-breaking third quarter in 2022.
The Belfast based technology company has met several key milestones this past quarter:
- Achieved 201% of the new business revenue target for the quarter, leading to significant expansion in total recurring revenue.
- Onboarded several new customers, including some of the world’s most recognised brands.
- Grew number of employees by 21%, with new openings created for Q4 2022.
Customer experience (CX) professionals use Adoreboard’s Emotion AI platform to:
- Bring together all CX text data – surveys, social media, call transcripts, ecommerce reviews, and much more.
- Analyse 1,000s of text comments in minutes.
- Create instant recommendations to improve customer satisfaction, and increase NPS / CSAT scores.
Niamh Gallagher, HR and Operations officer said, “The growth numbers are simply fantastic, and support our hiring plan for Q4, with many new roles opening soon.”
Adoreboard is recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and is set to grow further as we move into 2023, with new product features, marketing campaigns and employee hires planned.
Contact us today if you want to learn more about Adoreboard, or would like to work for us.